3 Cute Astrology Meme Accounts to Start Following on Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

Are you getting into the astrology wave? Check out these accounts to learn more about astrology through memes and comedy. 

@astrologys_space

This Instagram account is full of astrology memes. Like many other accounts, there is a focus on the sun signs; however, you can interpret each sun under any of the planets. They also typically separate their memes into 2 separate posts, covering first Aries through Virgo and second Libra through Pisces. I do love how they sprinkle in posts that focus on the sign of the season or even ones that divide the signs in different ways such as by element or just the signs moods. As an Aries, the above post has some of the most hilarious descriptions of sun sign personalities. You can bet one there being content to scroll through daily with their bio of: 

????????? ?????​

follow for more because we post every mothereffin day ??‍♀️

☼ Aries ↑ Libra ☽ Cancer

@kayxstars

This account produces some of the most unique and variety filled astrology memes. They create original content on a weekly basis, making the memes so unique and popular. With the bio: 

aha…unless?

♎️☀️ | tag for creds!

original content

• please don’t get blocked :) •

? email for inquiries

love the memes? sauce me a bday present!

You can see that there are issues with giving her credit because her memes are the bomb! But, you can also inquire about custom astrology memes from her! This would mean a meme created specifically for any of your signs alone or combined… HOW COOL! 

@zodiacdear

With the bio:

astr♡logy

​☉ ♉︎☽ ♏︎ ↑ ♒︎

zodiac memes

give credit if repost.

You can see how important giving credit to these meme accounts are since they are so original! What I love about this specific account is the incorporation of nostalgia in almost every post. From Alice to Cinderella to Powerpuff girls to even Danny Phantom, this account provides some golden memes that are so relatable because many of my generation grew up with these cartoons. They also slide in some moon and element memes more often than others! 

Have fun with astrology and memes! 

Currently a graduate from the University of Denver with a BS in Psychology (concentration: cognitive neuroscience) and BA in Spanish. With a passion for learning, she enjoys understanding more the world, others, and herself. She absolutely loves her orange hair, being a woman, traveling, languages, and exploring new ideas and cultures. Also, she's in the #girlgang for life.