Five Awesome Philadelphia Instagram Accounts to Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

We all have our favorite Instagram niches that we enjoy following, whether it’s foodies, impossible nail art, or you favorite celebs. But we at Her Campus Drexel think the city of Philadelphia is one niche not to be overlooked. If you’re unsure where to begin expanding your feed to include photos of the City of Brotherly Love, no worries! I’ve compiled a list of the five best accounts that each feature all that this lovely city has to offer. 

Each photographer has his or her own twist — from unique photos of quintessential landmarks, great events, delicious local food, and beautiful hidden spots you’ve never heard of. If you love Philadelphia as much as the rest of us, following these accounts will have you feeling as if you’re constantly traveling around the city

1. @cbeatz852

C. Robinson photographs aesthetically picturesque photos from all surrounding angles of Philadelphia. Robinson can turn an everyday view into an in-depth photograph that has you wishing you weren’t stuck in the library all day without leaving your dorm.

2. @uwishunu

Uwishunu shows perfect portraits of many events that happen in Philadelphia. From sports games to Oktoberfest block parties, Uwishunu will make sure you don’t miss out on the most exciting events of the year!

3. @austinxc04

Austin shows us a whole different side of something you wouldn’t normally spend two seconds looking at: doors. Who knew there were so many interesting and colorful doors in Philadelphia? He also features a city-goer’s favorite view: artistic graffiti.

4. @urphillypal

Albert Lee, of Urphillypal, shows a different perspective to everyday views. You won’t see a typical skyline on his account. Albert takes exciting trips to monuments and attractions around Philadelphia so you can get an up-close portrait of your favorite parts of Philly.

5. @visitphilly

If you’ve lived in Philly, you’ve most likely heard of Visit Philly. It’s the official tourism site of Philadelphia, and their Instagram account photos by a compilation of different photographers in Philadelphia. Photos range from scenic views to the holiday events; perfect for the upcoming Valentines Day and snowy skies.

Just a chick living every day to the fullest!
Her Campus Drexel contributor.