Co-Op Couture Fashion Show Preview

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

This Friday marks our third annual Co-Op Couture Fashion Show. We are partnering with Drexel’s Mastering Cosmetics to showcase fashion looks that are appropriate for all co-op offices and environments. Whether your company’s dress code is casual or business formal, we’ll have tons of outfit, makeup and hair looks to inspire you throughout your co-op. Join us on the 6th floor of MacAlister Hall in the Sky View room from 6 to 8 p.m.

In addition to our models showing off their looks, we also have panelists from various majors and organizations to answer questions drawing from their own co-op experiences. There will be food and raffle prizes for attendees! You can enter to win a free class at SoulCycle Rittenhouse Square, a gift card to Kiwi Frozen Yogurt, a statement necklace from DFTI Boutique, an Erin Condren planner and more. 

Also, if you’re looking for a fun start to your weekend, we will be hosting an after party at Wahoo’s from 8 p.m. until closing. Be sure to mention Her Campus at the register to help us fundraise for our organization.

Ariana is a senior communications major and a writer for Her Campus at Drexel University. She loves to learn about pop culture, sex and gender, and is currently working on her senior project researching communication about sexual health on campus. Her go-to binge-worthy shows are Friends and Sex and the City.