This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

We hate to break it to you, but it’s time to stop wearing the same foundation you picked out in the eighth grade and spent three weeks’ allowance on. The girls from HC at Drexel have spilled the beans about their favorite beauty products. These 19 makeup must-haves will help you spruce up your beauty routine and introduce you to some new go-to products!

Easy on the Eyes

NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil  “It gets my eyebrows on fleek!” – Kayla 

Maybelline The Rocket Volum Express Waterproof Mascara 

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner  “I can’t live without this eyeliner in the winter!” – Maegan

Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW™ Pomade 

Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara in purple “I have big eyes and I love them, and mascara highlights them! Right now I am using purple mascara by Clinique and I am beyond obsessed.” – Orly

Benefit “They’re Real!” Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara  I have pretty straight lashes, that do not naturally curl and they don’t hold curl well when I use an eyelash curler. 2 coats of this mascara works perfectly and gets the job done! There’s no need for an eyelash curler.” – Krystal

Easy Essentials

Buxom Full-Bodied Lip Gloss in Boo-Ya

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse 

Lush’s Bubblegum Lip Scrub  “My lips always get super chapped, especially in the winter, and I’m a lipstick fanatic; but you can’t apply lipstick with chapped lips! So to avoid a bumpy, peel-y application I use Lush’s Bubblegum Lip Scrub. It’s all natural, works great, and tastes yummy (you can eat the extra since it’s sugar!).” – Ariana

Face the Day

CoverGirl TruBlend Fix Stick Concealer “You can cover dark circles, pimples, and red marks. It makes your skin look more clear, your eyes look like you’re more awake, and clear skin makes you look healthy!” –Calleigh 

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater

Tarte The Buffer Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush “It’s really dense and soft, and allows you to buff on your foundation seamlessly no matter what brand you use.” – Drexel Contributor

Hope In A Jar Moisturizing Cream by Philosophy “It smells divine and saves my skin from the cold, dry air.” – Jenna 

E.L.F. Mineral Face Primer “It’s a must-have because it makes my face really smooth and soft and keeps my foundation in place all night!” – Eleanor

NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation 

“It covers up my blemishes, is easy to apply, and doesn’t make my skin oily.” – Sarah

Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream with SPF 15 “It keeps my skin hydrated all day long and feels light enough to wear with makeup!” – Manali

Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer 

L’Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream “I’m always rushing places and getting flushed so this cream does a great job of lasting all day without cracking, sweating off, or giving me any issues at all!” – Lindsey

Everyone’s makeup routine is different, and there’s nothing wrong with that! Found out what works for you and go with it. Let us know what your holy grail makeup product is on Facebook and you could be featured on our page!

Renee is a transfer student, and first year Junior at Drexel University. She is majoring in Anthropology and minoring in Sociology. She started writing for Her Campus Drexel in the fall of 2015, and is now working as the President and Co-Campus correspondent for the Her Campus at Drexel University chapter. You can find her eating, studying, eating, shopping downtown, or eating more.
Maegan is a sophomore History major at Drexel University who constantly contemplates double majoring or double minoring. When she's not writing a paper, reading or watching Netflix, she can be found day-dreaming, eating, staring at the sun or all of the above.
Orly is a Venezuelan senior at Drexel University majoring in Public Relations and double minoring in marketing and writing. In her free time, you can find her in a coffee shop writing, color-coding her way through life or binge watching One Tree Hill for the fifth time. She manages HCD's Facebook page as well as their Twitter and hopes to make a career out of social media someday.
Design & Merchandising major
Ariana is a senior communications major and a writer for Her Campus at Drexel University. She loves to learn about pop culture, sex and gender, and is currently working on her senior project researching communication about sexual health on campus. Her go-to binge-worthy shows are Friends and Sex and the City.
Jenna Adrian is a student at Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA. She studies Design & Merchandising. She's currently paving the way to create a career that will unite her passion for both style and government policy reform. In her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, running, and learning the in's and out's of city culture. You can find her at a coffee shop, a networking event, or brainstorming for her latest article. Check out her thoughts on coffee, fashion, and life in the city on her personal blog, & some like it haute. 

Manali is a junior Biology major with a public health minor hoping to pursue her life goal of finding a keychain with her name on it . She's been with the Her Campus Drexel community since her sophomore year as a feature writer and hopes to one day run out of pages in her passport. You can find her planning her next adventure,exploring the city of Philadelphia, attempting to cook, or watching too much Netflix.
Lindsey is a senior at Drexel University, majoring in operations management & bus. analytics. She has been with Her Campus Drexel for four years and was CC for the middle two. Along with living the city life, she takes an active interest in street style, putting together puzzles and binge-watching her current Netflix obsession. She actually calls Montana her true home so now you can say you know that someone actually lives there ;). When she's in Philly, you can find her in Center City scouring the racks of thrift stores, Old Navy, and H&M if she's not on campus enjoying the multiple food trucks or catching up on the readings she put off until the last day.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.