Megan Wagner ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Her Campus had the honor of sitting down with fun loving sophomore Megan Wagner! “Swagner” as her friends call her, is a sophomore Alpha Phi from Glen Ellyn Illinois! 60137 represent! Megan is a Communications and Spanish double major with a Political Science minor, and she has two younger sisters and a dog! Keep reading to find out more about Megan’s dog, spring plans, and black raspberry chip ice cream!

Her Campus:  Swagner, tell me a little more about your dog!

Campus Cutie: My dog’s name is Brady and she is the cutest golden doodle in the world. She is afraid of balloons, has stare downs with squirrels, and is rather out of shape so when we take her on walks, we bring a bottle of water so she can take some breaks.

HC: She sounds like a one of a kind, I see why she is so important to you. What’s your best Brady story?

CC: One time in grade school, she jumped out of the car window and ran around the courtyard while people had to catch her. Oh man great dog great dog.

HC: Wow sounds like she just wants to be one with nature! Speaking of nature, how excited are you for spring?

CC:I am so pumped for spring!

HC: Are you a believer that April showers bring May flowers?

CC: Yes one hundred p. That is definitely a belief I stand by; plus I love when the flowers bloom for the first time each Spring.

HC: So if you could be one of those flowers which would you be and why?

CC: Well there is a flower called the Megan Mum and I think that makes sense because my name is Megan. It is a cool flower and I wouldn’t have to change my name!

HC: Take notes fellas, Megan likes Megan Mums! So with flowers blooming and everything, that means that Little 5 is coming up!

CC: Whoohooo I am so excited to cheer on all those riders!

HC: Do you think you will hang out in a specific region where our readers could find you and swap dog stories?

CC: I will be hopping around campus, but I will definitely be watching Bobby Green perform his hit song Reckless and probably dance with my friends so you can find me there. Bobby Green should be divertido!

HC: It sounds like Bobby Green will be a banger! I see what you did there incorporating Spanish! Good thing you are a Spanish major! So after all of your dancing on Little 5, I am sure you’ll be hungry! What’s your go to Marvin’s order?

CC: My Marvin’s order changes up a bit, but I am a big fan of mac bites with ranch, cheese fries, or a nice pizza, and a GCB. Accompanied by nice sprite perhaps.  Sometimes if I am really hungry, I get all four of these items (I split them with my friends of course). I will probably enter the Greek Week Marvin’s eating contest next Fall, I have been in training and am ready to represent my sorority and bring home the victory.

HC: I know that Marvin’s is the bomb, but do you frequent any other local establishments often?

CC: I love Dairy Castle. It is one of the best places in Greencastle. I like to switch it up between the Reese’s and Cookie Dough Flurry and the black raspberry chocolate chip ice cream!

HC: That sounds delightful! I am more of a classic vanilla swirl kinda gal, but I might just have to try both of those! Alright Megan, thanks so much for stopping by with us today, I have really enjoyed this interview!

There you have it readers, everything there is to know about Megan Wagner aka Swagner! Look for her at the Bobby Green Banger over Little 5 weekend or at Dairy Castle most other days!