Introducing the Her Campus Book

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

The much anticipated Her Campus Book is finally here!! The book, The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life, has hit the stands with tremendous success. While I’m only a few pages into my copy, the book has proven to be a phenomenal compilation of the best advice a girl could ask for.

Written by the amazing co-founders of Her Campus Media, Stephanie Kaplan Lews, Annie Chandler Wang, and Windsor Hanger Western and the Writers and Editors of Her Campus, the book offers some amazing insight on how to survive the university experience in the best possible way. 

“This book is the ultimate campus wingwoman! It guides you through the tricky situations of classes, parties and hook-ups so you’ll never have to feel like a newbie! -Ann Shoket, millenial expert and former Editor-in-chief of Seventeen

“The Her Campus team writes a girlfriendy, honest, and fact-filled how-to covering everything from roommate relations to social media management.Colleges should be handing this out at orientation—it’s the ultimate handbook to college life in 2015.” – Chandra Turner, Founder and President of Ed2010

Make sure you get your copy, today!! Order here