This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

We all know that all the ’90s babies are currently taking the world by storm. Most of us are either in college, have graduated college and/or are just starting careers. The ’90s babies are not only dominating college and the work force, but also dominating the fashion world. Yes, honey! Our style is coming back and coming back in full force. You can bet that ’90s hip-hop, art and fashion have come back in the new millennium. Here are a few ’90s-inspired pieces that are dominating the fashion world again, that you can all wear today!

Short floral dresses are great for the spring and summer. The skater style dress has come back in style and is very flattering for all body types. You can also wear this dress in the fall with some black or brown tights and brown boots with socks. 

Custom denim is fun, honey! You can express yourself with stickers, lace, leather, etc. Whatever you desire to put on it, the custom denim jacket is a must. Pair your custom denim with a trendy high waist skirt or pants and you will be looking fabulous!

Tommy Hilfiger underwear peeking out of baggy jeans is a ’90s must! Boyfriend jeans complement the Tommy Hilfiger underwear and showing the tummy also complements the outfit. Her outfit is slaying, honey. 

Crop top turtlenecks are great to keep your neck warm for those chillier days in the fall and spring. They pair well with high-waisted jeans and jean jackets. You can get these tops for great prices at Forever 21 or Brandy Melville! 

I attend DePauw University, class of 2017. I am carefree black girl who is not afraid to express her opinion. I love to travel and I hope to travel and learn about the world some day.
Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.