This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

These celeberties are doing their civic duty and they look good doing it. 

Jennifer Aniston

What I love about this post is that Jennifer does not shy away from how she feels in the caption. Not only does she encourage you to vote, but she encourages you to vote for Joe Biden, “because right now this country is more divided than ever.” Thanks for sharing Jennifer! 

Blake Lively

Just like everything else Blake and Ryan do, this post is hilarious. It is also a great way to show first time voters, that voting isn’t scary. 

Taylor Swift

Okay, this isn’t technially a voting photo but how could I not include this icon T. Swift post? For several years Swift has been an amazing advote for voting!

Selena Gomez

She is just too cute. This year Selena Gomez actually narrated an Explained episode about voting by Vox. Find it on Netflix!

Lizzo

Not only does Lizzo give an inspiring call to action, but she looks fabulous! If you don’t know how to vote or where to start, she gives great resources at the end of her caption. 

Hi, I'm Zosha! I'm a senior and I'm also the Senior Editor of the DePauw HerCampus Chapter. I'm an English Writing Major and Psychology Minor. In addition to HerCampus, I am also a Bonner School, Fiction Editor for the Midwestern Review, and a member of Alpha Chi Omega. My obsessions are otters, The Office, and flowers.
Hi, I'm Katherine! I'm an Anthropology major. I am a member of the Honors Scholar Program, as well as a Bonner Scholar.