Nicole Odziewa ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

Name: Nicole Odziewa

Hometown: Schaumburg, IL

Major: PR & Advertising

Graduation Year: 2018

What is your favorite movie?

If I Stay, because I like to cry over Jamie Blackley.

What has your favorite class at DePaul been thus far?

My Issues of Sex and Gender class is hands down my favorite. It opened by eyes to a lot of issues surrounding gender and the gender binary and the different definitions of feminism. I kind of found my place in feminism and make me want to minor in Women’s and Gender Studies.

Where is your go-to hangout spot on campus?

I love being in Arts and Letters Hall when I’m on campus. I just like feel of the building and the big tables with the little lamps. I find the combination of modern and traditional architecture and design very calming and aesthetically pleasing.

What is your dream job?

So, I want to work in Music PR so the ultimate goal is to work for a specific music label and do PR for them and music artists.

So then what is your favorite band?

One Direction. I’ve seen them five times already and obsessed with their new album Made in the AM.

What is your go-to comfort food?

The 7 ounce Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Flavors Candy bag.

When do you think it is acceptable to start playing Christmas music and what is your favorite Christmas song?

For me, I think once it hits December is when you can start playing Christmas music. Anything earlier than that is just too much. And obviously my favorite Christmas song is “All I Want For Christmas Is You” by Mariah Carey. You can jam to that song all year though.

What is your favorite Stu snack?

Ben & Jerry’s The Tonight Dough Staring Jimmy Fallon ice cream. Because I’m low-key in love with Jimmy Fallon.