This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

There’s only one episode left in the second season of The Good Place, but luckily it’s not too late to catch up. There’s only twenty-five 20+ minute episodes to watch! The Good Place is funny, clever, and well worth your time.

Seriously, ask my mom, who told me she watched the first episode and thought it wasn’t for her. Cue four days later, when she was obsessed with it after I forced her to watch every episode with me.The Good Place follows Eleanor Shellstrop, who has died and gone to the “good place.” Unfortunately for her, Eleanor definitely does not belong there, because on Earth she had not been a good person. However, desperate to stay, she enlists the help of Chidi, a moral philosophy professor and her soulmate to help her learn how to be a better person in secret. The other important characters are Michael, the architect of Good Place Neighborhood 12358W, a place where you can’t curse; Janet, a friendly and helpful personal assistant/database who is neither a girl nor a robot; Tahani, a Pakistani-British socialite who knows the difference between afternoon and evening gloves; and Jianyu, a Buddhist monk who took a vow of silence.

When things start going wrong in the neighborhood—flying shrimp, rampaging giraffes, raining garbage, and a sinkhole categorized as a “Category 55 Emergency Doomsday Crisis”—Eleanor knows it’s her fault, and from there, things take an interesting turn. But I won’t spoil it for you.

The Good Place is forking funny, and I highly suggest watching it when you have the time. It only took me a day to watch season one, so you should be able to catch up by next Thursday at 8:30!

The first season is available to stream on Netflix, and the second season is available on NBC and Hulu.

Senior at Denison University. Tweets too much. Knows too much trivia. Follow on Twitter @wizcalliefa10 for laughs and trivia team inquiries.