From working in the Union to sitting in class, it’s been quite difficult for many of us evade illness in this cesspool of a campus. Germs, they’re around every corner! Her Campus Davidson has devised nine tips on how to avoid the flu that is plaguing campus, without actually fleeing the bubble.
1. Wear a mask. Yes, you make look like a trauma surgeon, but hey, at least you’ll be snot free!
2. If someone looks sick, they probably are. Keep walking!
3. Constantly Purel yourself, and everyone around you.
4. Swear off smooching. Yeah he’s kinda cute, but is he worth the inevitable sinus pressure? Didn’t think so.
5. Run everywhere—the germs will never touch you!
6. Vote your sniffling roommate off the island.
7. Emergen-C. Indeed, it tastes nasty, but my mom says it’s effective!
8. Watch Netflix. Netflix cures everything.