toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

How to Dress Like a Witch This Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

If you’re anything like me, then you’re extremely excited that it’s spooky season. The way that I like to commemorate this time of year is by looking the part of one of Halloween’s most titular creatures, The Witch. My recommendations for some serious spooky inspiration are Netflix’s Sabrina Spellman and the ladies of American Horror Story: Coven for anyone wanting to get that witchy look. Witches are in and we’re not mad about it! Below I discuss a few of my favorite magical fits:

The Classic

All you’ll need to look like you’re about to head to your Potions & Elixirs 101 class this quarter is a black long-sleeve wrap dress, white knee-high socks, and black heeled loafers! Long pointy black nails are also a nice touch.

The Weekend Witch

The key to unlocking the witch fit of your dreams is a corset! I paired mine with a light green and black baby tee, black mini skirt, sheer tights, and black Doc Marten’s.

The Extra

For a night out on the town as a mystical entity one might wear something like this. A black fur coat, bodycon dress, striped knee-highs, and loafers to complete the look.

Her Campus Writer Central Washington University Freshman Apparel, Textiles & Merchandising Major