4 Face Sunscreens You Need In Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

As the weather gets warmer and your skin gets darker, it is important that you always remember to use sunscreen.  So many people think that they don’t need to use sunscreen because they don’t burn, or just out of laziness. But I am here to tell you sunscreen is a necessity in your daily skincare and makeup routine.  Not only does it protect you from the harmful UV rays but it helps with aging and most importantly helps fight against skin cancer. Here are a few products that are easily incorporated into your life that will protect you from the rays while also giving you the defense you need!

Cerave Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM SPF 30

This is a great drugstore option if you are on a budget.  It is oil-free, so if you have acne prone skin you don’t have to be scared of putting it on your face! This is also a great universal moisturizer that works on all skin types!

Glossier Invisible Shield Daily Sunscreen

One reason people don’t wear sunscreen on a daily basis is the annoying white cast some can leave on your skin.  This can be annoying under makeup and for people of color. This sunscreen from Glossier is getting a lot of attention recently because of its sheer application.  This practically clear sunscreen gives you 35 SPF while also acting as a great primer for makeup or while worn alone.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel SPF 15

This is my personal favorite that I use every day.  I have oily skin so this water-based gel is perfect for keeping my skin hydrated and protected.  This moisturizer is also made with hyaluronic acid which hydrates your skin to prevent it from drying out in the sun.

Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF40

The newest rave in the beauty world is this sunscreen that is totally invisible, weightless, scentless, and a great makeup primer. This sunscreen is full of antioxidants and is oil free. It leaves your skin with a matte finish while still giving you broad spectrum SPF!

Did we miss your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!!

Her Campus CWU President, Editor-in-chief, and Writer Senior at Central Washington University Major: Social Services Minor: Communications