70th Annual Emmy Red Carpet Awards

The 70th Annual Emmy Awards was held on Monday to honor the best television shows, actors and production teams. The night was full of achievements, laughter and lots of surprises (including a proposal!). Although the ceremony was exciting to watch, the red carpet fashion packed the most punch.

The carpet was very unpredictable; lots of colors and silhouettes that kept it fresh and interesting for viewers at home. Whether they won on the big screen or not, here are the categories and celebrities that won on the red carpet:

Best Dressed: Angela Sarafyan in Christian Siriano

Photo courtesy of Time

Everything about this gown was breathtaking: a strapless cut, thick pleated bottom and silver crystals. Her low ponytail gave the attention to the front of the dress that it needed and showed off her long sleek hair in the back.

Best Suit: Noah Schnapp in Fendi + Gaten Matarazzo in Dolce & Gabbana

Photo courtesy of Popsugar

Two of the youngest celebrities to attend the Emmys, yet two of the most fashionable. They couldn’t go wrong with suits from two top designers and pulled them off like professionals. We look forward to many more of their million-dollar looks as they continue to succeed in the spotlight.

Most Original: Tracee Ellis Ross in Valentino Haute Couture

Photo courtesy of Fashionista

We’ve never seen a top like this before on a dress, but Ross was pretty in pink in this Valentino number. Ross completed the look with matching eyes and lips, creating a glamorous monochromatic moment. Her eyes and lips matched perfectly to pull it all together.

Best Inspiration: Tiffany Haddish in Prabal Gurung

Photo courtesy of Page Six

In an interview with E! News, Tiffany Haddish, hilarious comedian, said she wanted the design of the dress to embody her father’s homeland. Prabal Gurung, NYC based fashion designer, created this multi-colored flowy dress that resembles the Eritrean flag.

Favorite Couple: Jessica Alba in Ralph & Russo + Justin Timberlake in Tom Ford

Photo courtesy of People

Biel looked like a bride as she walked (and worked) the red carpet. Her angelic, asymmetrical gown was one of the most elegant ones there. With Timberlake in a classic suit and tie (cue Suit & Tie) by her side, we could hear wedding bells all over again.

Best Ensemble: “Queer Eye” Cast

Photo courtesy of Cosmopolitan

The Fab Five did not disappoint and delivered a whole new level of fab. Their coordination was key, but they all rocked different interpretations of the classic suit.  

Most Likely to Buy and Wear: Kristen Bell in Solace London

Photo courtesy of USA Today

Another white dress for the win. The square neckline is simple, yet so chic. This look would definitely get the actress into “The Good Place.”