Sweaters You Need in Your Closet Right Now

Who says sweaters are only for fall? If you ask me, cold weather is synonymous with sweater weather. You don’t even have to shell out a lot of money for a nice sweater because so many affordable stores sell them. If you love to take advantage of this opportunity to wear comfy, cozy materials then read on to see the ones you need in your closet (and for an affordable price!).

1. Twisted-Hem Sweater

Check out this sweater from Forever 21 that’s $24.90! You can easily dress up this sweater with a nice pair of jeans or a skirt with boots.

2. Navy Fluffy High Neck Sweater

Check out this turtleneck from Primark that’s in stores for $16! Cozy much? For a comfy outfit, you can pair this with a soft pair of leggings and Ugg boots.

3. Wrap

Check out this Juniors Australian Design Sweater from TJMaxx that’s $16.99 (compared to the retail price of $28)! This sweater makes a statement all on its own, but it can easily be paired with jeans and boots for a chic look.

4. Cropped

Check out this cropped cut-out sweater from Zara for $29.90! You can fashionably style this sweater with high-waisted jeans for a casual look with a little bit of flair.

5. Knitted

Check out this chunky-knit sweater from Mango for $39.99! Since this sweater is both cozy and chic, you can style it either up or down with really anything.