This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Meet Alexa Fleet: The jet setting Southern Belle who can deliever your dog’s puppies. 

The Basics

Name: Alexa Nicole Fleet (No, it’s not actually Fleet-Norman. My friend, Thomas, and I hyphenated on Facebook for kicks.)

Major: I’ll let you know when I figure that out.

Year: 2017

Hometown: Fort Worth, Texas

Activities you are involved in on campus: I just returned from a semester abroad in Sydney, so I haven’t gotten that involved yet, but I am a member of a sorority, and I signed up for the Super Smash Bros club.

Favorite Columbia/Barnard memory: When my freshman year roommate and I put our beds together to a Netflix palace, which included black out curtains and an unlimited supply of cereal taken from Hewitt.

Fun Facts

Describe yourself in ten words: A golden retriever puppy in a tall human girl’s body.

Three facts we should know about you:

1) I have the privilege of flying standby on American Airlines, which is incredible, and a big reason why I came to college in NYC (ily LGA & JFK). That being said, I never know exactly where I’m going until I’m on the plane, and this summer I had the joy of visiting seven different airports and two unplanned cities in 36 hours.

2) I get way too upset that Citi Bike doesn’t have a station at Columbia, and I think about this fact more than I should. But like right?!? WHY?!?!

3) I tend to get nosebleeds at pretty bad times. (i.e. in the middle of making out, on the ski lift, while acolyting, etc.)

Hidden Talent: Delivering puppies – especially beautiful and smart ones. My dog, Hope, can open doors and my other dog, Lovie, can sing on request.  

Favorite Selfie Pose: Me in a sea of dogs. I like dogs.

Lex and the City:

Are you a Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, or Miranda? Explain.

I am the designated Carrie of my friend group, but personally think I’m more of a Charlotte. I would absolutely never buy Vogue instead of dinner.  

Mr. Big just asked you on a date. What do you do?

Either say no because he’s too old or ask for the black diamond up front, so I don’t have to sit through 10 years of his BS.

Carrie Bradshaw quote that speaks to you: ‘After all, seasons change, so do cities; people come into your life and people go. But it’s comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you’re very lucky, a plane ride away.’

Favorite NYC restaurant featured on Sex and the City: Eleven Madison Park. Not that I’ve been. But wine pairings are my jam and you can feel free to take me any time.

The Juicy Stuff

Relationship Status: I am seeing someone, and we can be seen wearing our matching Uggs at the Nuts for Juices Truck.

What do you look for in a partner? Humor, kindness, ambition, not boring.

Worst pick-up line that you’ve heard: “Ooo, baby, you look like a sexy bottle of Pepto-Bismol.”

Biggest turn off for you: Making me feel like a caged animal. I am very spontaneous.

Anything else we should know about you: I have a theory that if a boy likes a girl’s Facebook profile picture and Instagram post in the same day, then he probably wants to make out with her. This theory is formed from a hypothesis that has been proven twice.