5 Things That Happen When You Get Close With Your Roommates

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Chicago chapter.

You live with them, sometimes love them, sometimes hate them, and very frequently make a fool out of yourself in front of them – they’re your roommates.  If you’re close to your roommates yet, here are 5 things that you all most likely do.

1)You have inside jokes about the people who live in your building

2)You text each other wehn you’re in the same room, because bitmojis speak louder than words

3)You leave passive-agressive notes to each other… #CLEANTHEDISHES

4) You feel no shame in having Hannah Montana dance parties

5) You take incredibly embarrassing snapchats of each other without them noticing

Amanda Kaplan

Columbia Chicago

I'm a fashion, beauty, + lifestyle blogger who specializes in cheap chic looks with flairs of bohemian + specks of edgy. I hope to be the next big Fashion Editor sitting front row at NYFW, decked out in Moschino and Stuart Weitzman. | Fashion Business + Journalism Major at Columbia College Chicago | | I have been featured in Lucky Magazines online, "Looks we Love". I am a Contributing Editor for Finding Ferdinand NYC. I am a partner with StyleHaul. I also have my own fashion blog, www.brunettewithabudget.com |
Columbia College Chicago