6 Products You Need To Start Off Spring

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Spring is here! And while there may still be snow on the ground, that doesn’t mean you can’t get in the Spring spirit. Her Campus at Clark has just what you need to prepare.

Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen SPF 45: Alba Botanica® strives to create a brand that is body-loving while nourishing the skin, hair, and soul. Their products are botanically-based and 100 percent vegetarian. This sunscreen both moisturizes and protects. It is non-greasy, quick-absorbing, and water resistant (80 minutes), so you can wear it at any point of your adventures in the sun. It is coral reef safe and biodegradable. Alba Botanica® sunscreen perfect for the protection you need.

Almay Shadow Squad Eyeshadow: Almay made an eyeshadow line that calls for everyone to celebrate their own unique beauty. Their makeup is good for your skin too, as it is hypoallergenic, fragrance free, and safe for sensitive skin. This monochromatic eyeshadow offers your favorite shade in four different finishes: satin, matte, metallic, and glitter. With 15 different shades, you’re bound to find your favorite.

Va-Va-Pump Shiny Liquid Lipstick in Wine Me: Buxom Cosmetics believes that bold lips lead to a big, bold, sexy life. And the brand sure isn’t skimping on this lipstick. Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick takes lip color to a new level. It is available in 20 intensely pigmented shades. They all have vibrant lasting wear. The rich, satin-shine texture delivers what you’re looking for and will add to any look. Buxom Cosmetics is offering students 20% off your entire purchase at www.buxomcosmetics.com, valid until March 31. Use the code HERCAMPUS at check out.

L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes: These towelettes are great to take on the go. In just 2-4 hours, color develops to give you a natural-looking tan. And it’s streak-free too! So while there is still snow on the ground, these bronze self-tanning towelettes may be the thing you need to get that desired tan. L’Oréal Paris is a leading beauty care company with the goal of providing affordable luxury for people who demand beauty excellence. They definitely don’t disappoint with this product.

Superstar Queen for a Day Spray Thickening Spray: Bed Head By TIGI is the No. 1 styling brand globally. They created this thickening spray to allow you to get the volume and body you want. The extra lift the Superstar Queen for a Day Spray Thickening Spray gives lasts throughout the day. By simply spraying on the roots to add a lift or on the mid-lengths to ends of your hair for some texture, this is sure to make you shine.

Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray: This spray is lightweight and dries fast. Bed Head By TIGI created this to protect from frizz and fight humidity. The spray holds in styles for up to 72 hours. Bed Head By TIGI is offering Her Campus readers $5 off any qualifying $20 TIGI purchase on Ulta.com with coupon code TIGIFIVE.

We are holding giveaways for these products throughout the week. Check out our Instagram for more information.

Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.