Marley Hill: Love and Basketball

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Marley Hill! When she’s not on the court or in the classroom, you can catch this six-footer fluffing her ‘fro. Don’t let the uniform fool you, though—this cutie loves sporting her MAC lipstick that matches her high heels.

Name: Marley Hill

Age: 19

Major: Exercise and Fitness with a minor psychology

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Cleveland, OH

Relationship Status: Single!

Campus Involvement: Basketball, B.A.S.E., UC Advance

Her Campus: Where would we most likely catch you on campus?

Marley Hill: The gym

HC: When you aren’t playing basketball, what do you like to do?

MH: Study, sleep, hang out with teammates and friends, and get my hair done.

HC: What do you like the most about Cincinnati?

MH: It’s really close to home, they have great shopping malls, and a perfect view of downtown.

HC: What are your future aspirations?

MH: Play basketball overseas in Spain. Go to Howard University to get my Masters in Occupational Therapy. Then, eventually move down south and live in a mansion with my husband and kids with a white picket fence and a Yorkie.

HC: If you could put yourself in any movie, what movie would it be? What character would you be, and why?

MH: The movie would be Love and Basketball and the character would be Monica, of course. Because she fought for what she loved and got it! Not just basketball, obviously, but life.

HC: What is your dream date?

MH: To fly out to Paris and enjoy dinner on a boat with candles lit in the center of the table.

HC: In closing, what makes you a great Campus Cutie?

MH: Because I’m a beautiful person inside and out, I take pride in the way others view me and how I view myself. Also, I am living proof that it is possible to be a student athlete with more involvement on campus and still have time to keep up with all the nice girly things. That’s what makes me a campus cutie.