Luc Johnson: UC's Sweetheart

Name: Luc Johnson

Year: 4th year

Hometown: Birmingham, Michigan

Favorite song: Leave (Get Out) - JoJo

Favorite Movie: Fired Up!

Life Motto: “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Norman Vincent Peale

Her Campus Cincinnati: What do you love most about UC?

Luc Johnson: The small campus feel, while being a large university; I love walking through campus and seeing familiar faces, it makes class more enjoyable to know I am going to see friends along the way. 

HCC: What made you choose UC originally being from Michigan?

LJ: I really wanted to get out of my comfort zone and avoid going to Michigan or Michigan State like all of my high school friends. I actually don't remember applying, but it came time to make my decision and I came down to visit and was blown away by UC's campus. The rest is history, I've loved every moment here and this will forever be the best decision I have made in my life! 

HCC: What organizations are you involved with on campus?

LJ: Alpha Tau Omega, Student Safety Board, University of Cincinnati Dance Marathon, Phi Rho Chi Men's Honorary, Mortar Board National Honorary Society, Order of Omega and I am Theta Phi Alpha's Sapphire Man!

HCC: Do you like scary movies? If so, do you have a favorite?

LJ: I'm a huge scary movie nut. I have a love and hate relationship with them. If you were to watch a movie with me, you would think you were watching with a 5th grade girl, but afterwards all I want to do is watch another. My favorite has to be The Conjuring/Annabelle story. When I was interning in Connecticut, I was right next to the the Warren's museum of "possessed" items.. I almost went, but chickened out last second.