This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

Am I the only one who aimlessly online shops when in reality I should be doing something productive? (Please say no).

I will be the first to admit it is one of my guilty pleasures and my friends know it to be true. If I have my laptop open my roommate will immediately ask whether I working on homework or online shopping. The answer is more often the latter, but don’t tell my professors that.

Anyways….

Recently, I have been shopping for fall/winter to ensure I have a full wardrobe of the right pieces. My style involves mostly “staple pieces” including basics in simple colors (I have a plethora of styles of black tops), jackets and so forth. Though my wardrobe is composed of mainly “basics” I love incorporating fun pieces to make my outfit stand out.

In my online searches, I have found so many lip printed items that I am head over heels for. I’m a sucker for a pop of red and the lip print makes things a little sensual and fun, which I am all about.

Below I have some of my favorite lip printed pieces I have found in a variety of price ranges. [Threw some designer threads in there for major inspo!]

Maddie Huggins is a fourth year student at the University of Cincinnati. Originally from Columbus, she quickly learned to swap out the OSU scarlet and grey for UC red and black. Maddie has loved writing since she was a little girl and is always down for a good time. She prides herself in being the world's best hugger.