How to Get Away with ‘Murder’ing your Midterms

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

“I’m Professor Annalise Keating and this is Criminal Law 100 or as I prefer to call it ‘How to Get Away with Murder’” Binge watching an entire season of HTGAWM has certainly left me feeling a little motivated. Oh but don’t worry I am not actually going to tell you how to get away with committing a REAL murder but rather how to look and feel fabulous throughout midterms with some must-haves from our #HCSurvivalKits. 1. Discredit the witness  Distract your classmatesAs midterms approaches, so do the numerous all nighters in Langsam 24 hour lab and the daily morning credit card swipes at the Starbucks on Mainstreet. Never in a million years would you even think of showing up to class in the same outfit you had on yesterday but you just had to stay up and cram for that awful Stats test. The next thing you know it is 7:00am and your exam starts in an hour. Well..if you find yourself in that sticky situation of being an outfit repeater, just throw on a little NYC Color and you are good to go. Not only will the quick and easy pop of your eyeshadow color help distract your classmates from your actual outfit but it will help hide the lack of sleep written all over your face. You can literally just glide and go. It’s so easy you can apply it in even on the shuttle on your way to class! Want to be comfortable but also cute? Grab your MZ Wallace tote. You can throw in your laptop, a notebook complete with your cheat sheets and don’t forget your 5 Hour Energy!2. Find a new suspect Find a great stress relieverStress is definitely at an all-time high around this time. You may find yourself ticked off by the smallest things which is why it is important to have a stress reliever ready for these moments. If you’re anything like me, you find comfort in any and all food. Ice cream, chips, candy bars, frozen pizza…I could seriously go on forever and forever. The best comfort food in my book is definitely Chipotle. So each time you find yourself on the verge of tears over your Spanish class, just walk down Calhoun Street to Chipotle with one of the BOGO card of course and help yourself to two delicious burritos. You are going to need a midnight meal right?

3. Bury the Evidence Be PositiveLast but not least. BE POSITIVE! This is the most important rule in my book. The greatest way to start your day on a positive note is fresh coffee. The smell itself will just get you on the right foot. And for all of my health conscious ladies, try a little Zing to your morning cup of Joe! Need a little inspiration when walking into your exam? Checking out the No Ceilings: The Full Participation Project will leave you ready to take on the world or maybe just the 25 minute long presentation in your Comm class.Pretty easy right? These 3 rules are pretty simple to follow if you want to get away with “murdering” your midterms!  

Campus Correspondent and founder of Her Campus Cincinnati. Tyasia is a 5th year Spanish & Marketing student (sadly!). Lover of all things plaid! When she's not sipping on margaritas or eating mangos, she's jet setting around the world (All time favorite place: Guatemala!) Tyasia plans to make New York City her home sweet home after graduation to pursue a International or Fashion PR career! Keep up with her on Twitter @tyjenksss