Hello October… Fall is Here At Last!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

October has arrived at last and the temperature is finally cooling down! It’s everybody’s favorite season: football season, that is. And we all know that means one thing: vest and boots weather. So get excited, ladies—the time has finally come to break out your fall wardrobe!

The best part about fall, though? Campus is gorgeous. And whether studying or simply hanging out, everybody is outside enjoying it!

So if you’ve been locked up inside studying for hours on end, go get some fresh air and marvel in the beautiful fall weather while it lasts!

Ashleigh is a sophomore at the University of Cincinnati studying Journalism. She has a passion for writing, making people laugh, and random tokens of kindness. Born and raised in Kentucky, yet the furthest thing from a country girl! City life is the only life for her, and she is proud to call Cincinnati home.
Campus Correspondent and founder of Her Campus Cincinnati. Tyasia is a 5th year Spanish & Marketing student (sadly!). Lover of all things plaid! When she's not sipping on margaritas or eating mangos, she's jet setting around the world (All time favorite place: Guatemala!) Tyasia plans to make New York City her home sweet home after graduation to pursue a International or Fashion PR career! Keep up with her on Twitter @tyjenksss