The HC Holiday Survival Kit is Full of Gifts for Your Friends

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

The holidays came early this year and showered HC Cincinnati with amazing gifts from our partners! We love receiving presents; who doesn’t? But ’tis the season to give as well, and we think these products would be a great gift in almost anyone’s stocking. And who knows, we might be doing a giveaway within the next couple weeks ;) 

For the friend who really likes to craft: 

Krazy Glue is the perfect present for that friend that always has paint splattered on her shirt and scraps of paper in her hair. Krazy Glue is insanely strong, and the adhesive dries in the blink of an eye (or close to it). It bonds to metal, plastics, glass, vinyl, ceramics, and wood too! If you give it to your friend before Christmas, maybe she’ll even use it to make you some cute Christmas ornaments! 

For the friend who’s always on the run:

The Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel would be an amazing gift paired with slippers, a face mask, nail polish, and fuzzy socks! It’s a refreshing gel that refreshes the eyes with green tea, cucumber, and caffeine. On top of that, it reduces puffiness and is hoy-allergenic! In fact, after the hectic week of finals, everyone could probably use some of this energizing eye gel from Alba Botanica!

For the friend who likes to motivate others:

For the friend who always motivates you, let her know that she’s also awesome too with this #ActuallySheCan tank by Le Motto. The #ActuallySheCan campaign was created by Allegran, a leader in women’s healthcare to inspire and empower women all across the world. These tank tops are actually limited edition, and were created in partnership with Le Motto. They’re perfect for getting your sweat on and great activewear!

For the friend who knows her makeup:

Give her the Tarteist™ PRO Palette and Lights, Camera, Lashes™ mascara from Tarte Cosmetics! Their eyeshadow palette has 20 gorgeous and vibrant shades full of ingredients that are natural and beneficial for skin; she’ll be turning heads from a mile away. The mascara is clump free, and individually covers each eyelash in a natural but voluminous way. Whether she’s glamorous or chill, this makeup combo will be sure to impress. 

For the friend who likes to pamper herself:

Salted Caramel & Macadamia or Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Cream from Being is the best choice. Their scents are delicious without being overwhelming, and they moisturize well too. Additionally, they have bath bombs, shower gel, beauty bags, body mist and more! Their unique scents are phenomenal, and will impress anyone with a collection of lotions! 

Thanks to our great sponsors and HC Nationals for sending us an amazing Holiday Survival Kit. Don’t forget to stay up to date with HCCincinnati on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for giveaway details!

Lauren Lewis

Cincinnati

Lauren Lewis is a fourth year at the University of Cincinnati double majoring in International Affairs and Creative Writing. When she's not on Pinterest fawning over recipes and crafts, she's drinking copious amounts of chai tea, finding the hidden treasures of Cincinnati, and shopping for inexpensive books at Good Will.