7 Tweets That Prove Emma Watson is Truly Inspiring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

As if she isn’t already remarkable as the spell-casting know-it-all Hermione Granger, Emma Watson definitely takes “butt-kicking” to whole new level—only this time, it is with the #HeForShe campaign. If you haven’t heard of #HeforShe, chances are, you will soon. The HeForShe campaign is the newly established movement for gender equality, which aims to encourage men and boys to take action against the inequalities faced by women and girls. 

Emma Watson has taken her encouraging words to social media, and this campaign has already reached over 1.2 billion people. She can definitely add the title of “Inspirational Twitter Icon” to her list of achievements. Here are just seven amazing and moving tweets Emma has written in response to some of her followers. And just when we thought Emma Watson couldn’t be any more astonishing!

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7 (My personal favorite!)

Want to learn how to become involved with the #HeForShe campaign? Visit www.HeForShe.org.

Campus Correspondent and founder of Her Campus Cincinnati. Tyasia is a 5th year Spanish & Marketing student (sadly!). Lover of all things plaid! When she's not sipping on margaritas or eating mangos, she's jet setting around the world (All time favorite place: Guatemala!) Tyasia plans to make New York City her home sweet home after graduation to pursue a International or Fashion PR career! Keep up with her on Twitter @tyjenksss