Campus Cutie Moo Bin Lee ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Year: Sophomore

Major: Business Administration with Marketing Emphasis & Strategic and Corporate Communications, Leadership Minor

Age: 19

Hometown: Guam

Relationship Status: Single

Affiliation: Beta Theta Pi          

What’s your dream job?

I want to do marketing for the medical field. Not only could I help a company grow and bring in more patients/customers with strategic marketing, but people will also come in and leave changed. For example, I work for the marketing department in Saddleback Eye Center and it’s incredible to watch patients who always had to wear contacts or glasses come in to get LASIK, and see them the very next day when they’re seeing 20/20 or even better. To be able to help change someone’s life using your talents is simply amazing.

What’s your favorite part of Chapman in the Spring?

Havasu.

What’s your favorite celebrity selfie you’ve taken?

It’s not a selfie, but a picture of me sitting next to Ben Affleck at the People’s Choice Awards 2015.

What’s your favorite part of California?

The amazing people I have met and am continuing to meet at Chapman University. Without them, I wouldn’t be where I am now and definitely not enjoying California as much.

If you had to be a member of one boy band, past or present, which would you join and why?

U2. First of all, their music is amazing. Second, I would love to have been a part of their 360° Tour.

What’s the hardest part about being an RA? What’s the best part?

The two hardest parts about being an RA is definitely time management and having to deal with things you don’t plan for. The best or most rewarding part of being an RA is guiding first year residents with their transition to CU. College is definitely tough, and the transition from home to life in the residence halls is not easiest. There is nothing more rewarding than watching a freshman develop into a confident college student by the end of their freshman year. Being able to know that your support and guidance played some role in the student’s success is what keeps me going. Cheers to Glass Hall Sharks**

If you had $500,000 for 24 hours what would you do?

1. Pay off my student loans along with my sister’s.

2. Buy my dream car: 2015 Ram 2500 Laramie Crew Cab.

3. Katy Perry’s Shark Suit.

4. Fly my parents and my dog Choco out from Guam because they’ve never been to the states. Then buy tickets to Bora Bora for a family vacation.

5. With whatever is left, I would try to bring In-N-Out into Chapman University. (A double-double sounds so good right now.)

Describe your dream date:

I have no set formula nor any preconceived notions of a dream date. As long as it is a date where both are enjoyable and pleased and the next date is an obvious yes.