This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Name: Derek Hart

Major: International Business and Political Science

Class: Sophomore

Hometown: Lake Tapps, Washington

Relationship Status: Single, but his dog gets very jealous

Campus Involvement: Chapman football team

Hobbies: I collect records. I also love all action sports: snowboarding, wakeboarding, and football. Anything that is fun and exhilarating. I also really like golf.

Celebrity Crush:  Definitely Kate Hudson, 100%. She doesn’t age, that women does not age. I also like the role she plays in movies, so it adds to her.

Dream place to visit?: I really want to go to Istanbul and Turkey. I’ve seen pictures and it seems really cool. I heard they have the largest market place in the world. I saw it in a magazine when I was 5 and wanted to visit ever since.

Pet peeve?: I hate when people commit to plans and don’t actually mean it. I feel like now days, people feel like it’s easier to get out of plans because of all the new technology.

Fun Fact: I don’t have a Facebook and I’m obsessed with Disney Pixar movies, I have a collection.

Biggest turn on/turn off?: Biggest turn on is girls that are up for anything. I really like action sports, so girls that are into that are really cool, so being adventurous. Biggest turn off is people that aren’t fun. I can’t stand people who stay in all day.

How do you show a girl you’re into her?: That’s hard. I’m really into dates. I prefer going on a date, then finding a girl at a party and meeting her somewhere random in the streets of Orange.

Embarrassing story?: This is a great story. So in middle school, I had the biggest crush on this girl. We started to become a thing and we where sitting at an assembly. I was with all her friends, and I was walking down the stairs and I tripped and fell all the way down. I went from feeling like the man, to feeling like a loser. The relationship did not go on another day. She took a risk on me and it just did not pay off.