Her Campus CAU Fall 2016 Applications are Here!

Hey collegiettes!

Thank you for your interest in joining Her Campus at Clark Atlanta University. We are overjoyed to expand the team this year as a chatered campus organization (CCO). If selected as a member of Her Campus CAU, you have the opprotunity to open your mind and write thought provoking articles, produce short featured flicks, expand your skills in blogging, social media, reporting, photography and much more! For an exclusive insight on our chapter, be sure to continue reading this article.

Upon your application submission, be sure that you have edited and put your heart & soul into your work. Here at HCCAU, we love creatvity and for evey member to have a signature style that sets them a part from others.The possibilites are endless as a member of HCCAU as we make it a priority to strengthen skills, gain experience in the media industry, and always strive to be a better collegeitte. If you have any questions and/or concerns with your application, please send your questions to [email protected]. Good luck and we wish you all the best!

HCXO,

HCCAU Team

HCCAU Fall 2016 Application

About the Author