Father’s Day Is Coming: Choose A Great Place To Celebrate With Your Dad

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

To show all your love, enjoy the date to stay close and make a special program that will please the whole family, here’s a list to celebrate the date in Sao Paulo in such a way cool:

Sports Events

If your father is a football fanatic, take him to a soccer match of his favorite team. If there is no game coming, a good option to sport lovers is a visit to the Museum of Soccer: The main exhibition, distributed in 15 thematic rooms, interactively reports how the sport came to Brazil and became part of our history and our culture.

Credits: TripAdvisor

Address: Charles Miller Square – Pacaembu

Take a walk in the Park: hike or even have a picnic

Ibirapuera, Villa-Lobos and Parque do Povo are great place to do it.

Parque do Povo | Credits: Universo Runner

Marques Hamburguer

The house is famous for big burgers and ice cream. Recently, it won second place among the 10 best hamburger stands of São Paulo.

Credits:Gastronomia de Bairro

Address: Bráz Leme Avenue, 2002 – Santana

Que Pankeka

Serves a variety of sweet and savoury pancakes, traditional pizzas, fried pizzas, wrap´s, special dishes and amazing desserts, like the pancake of Nutella

Credits: TheFork

Addresses: Borges Lagoa Street, 189 – Vila Mariana

Doutor César Street, 938 – Santana

Casa Condessa Bistrô

With tables on the porch and an atmosphere of “neighborhood restaurant”, Condessa Bistrô is charming, cosy and green in your surroundings, perfect for a special date. In celebration of father’s day, August 13, the chef Flávia Marioto has prepared a special menu, with input options as the Mexican main dish Tostadita and Cadaqués rice with shrimp and Octopus. As a dessert, the Symphony of Figs that Smeets three versions of fruit (dry, baked in syrup) with a touch of wine and merengue. Fathers accompanied by their children will receive a welcome-drink as a courtesy.

Credits: Bares SP

Address: Bueno Brandão Street, 66 – Vila Nova Conceição

SP Diversões

A different concept of Indoor Park in Sao Paulo: fun is guaranteed for people of all ages. It has a room of professional snooker, games simulators, special rooms for events of all kinds and also a restaurant. Parents who come for lunch will win a 375 ml wine and $50 bonus to play the games.

Credits: Bora Aí

Address: Santa Rosa Júnior Street, 189 – Butantã

Cinépolis

Cinépolis is the largest operator of VIP rooms in the country and has exclusive technology 4DX-rooms, with couches with movements and facilities to generate more than 20 special effects synchronized with the film.

Credits: Barco

Addresses: JK Iguatemi Mall – Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek Avenue, 2041 – Vila Olímpia

Mais Shopping – Amador Bueno Street, 229 – Santo Amaro

Metrô Itaquera Mall – José Pinheiros Borges Avenue – Itaquera

Regardless of the choice, the most important thing is staying close to who we love and reciprocate all the love we receive.

Casperiana e aspirante a jornalista.
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.