“Chilling Adventures of Sabrina” Season 2 Brings Wicked With It

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

The second part of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is finally out for the whole world to see. It has not been that long since the first season, but it left those who saw it wanting more.

Sabrina has changed since signing her name in the Book of The Beast last season, but this year things are not so focused on her. Of course, she plays a major part in the story being who she is and as the main character, but we get to see so much more from the people around her.

Now that Sabrina isn’t around that often on Baxter High, Ross, Harvey and Susie/Theo can focus on their own problems instead of worrying with Sabrina’s, as Auntie Zelda says, “unnecessary drama”. On the other hand, being on the Academy of Unseen Arts more, we learn a lot about the characters that are there – especially Father Blackwood and his ideals.

The main plot still is Sabrina trying to resist to the Dark Lord’s will, but it’s not the same as last season, because, as said before, she is changed. Sometimes she will make you wonder if she is as bad as the Dark Lord thinks she is. We can’t be sure of anything, but she definitely is a little more wicked.

Image Source: IMDb

Speaking of the Dark Lord, even he gets more screen time and backstory and, it must be said, it’s really interesting to watch how he and Lilith got together to put this twisted plain in action.

The second part ends with almost a promise for a third season: Sabrina having a really dangerous idea (stupid, even) and inviting all of her friends to make it happened. It sounds intriguing and fun. The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is already available on Netflix. Watch the trailer here.