Carnaval Is Here: 10 Makeup Inspirations to Nail the Street Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Carnaval is knocking at our doors and we already have to think about everything: where to go, which is going to be the costume and, of course, the final touch: the makeup. This is the time to be exaggerated and wear everything you’ve always wanted without being concerned about it.  

And to enjoy the four days of parties wherever you are going, there is nothing better than to be inspired by the best productions. Even if you want to be discreet or can’t resist the glitter, we have something to help you! 

Have a look at the best makeup inspirations that are perfect for you to enjoy the “bloquinhos” and the parades with a lot of style! 

Makeup Inspirations 

Anna is a 21 year old from Sao Paulo, Brazil, who studies Journalism at Casper Libero University. She’s currently the Editor in Chief of Her Campus CL's Chapter and is pretty obsessed with fashion, beauty and (trashy) reality TV shows. 
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.