This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Blazer: the piece we borrowed from men’s closets, which was immortalized by Gabrielle Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent decades ago, is used by us, 21 century women, as a versatille piece of clothing, allowing us to wear it on different situations day by day with style and comfort.

Blazer at university

From the cold to hot days, a blazer is perfect to compose funky looks to go to college. There is no secret: t-shirt and jeans complete the most basic and fashion production to attend classes. In hot days, we bet on shorts and skirts. As comfort is always in the first place, on foot, choose sneakers or flats.

Blazer at work

At work, choose a sober colored blazer + jeans or tailored pants to compose the perfetc match. You can also invest on dresses or shorts if the environment allows. At work, it is pretty commom to wear high heels, but without exaggeration: always pay extra attention to your health and comfort. Our tip? Invest in flats!

Having fun!

It’s weekend and you are going to finally have some fun! A Blazer is always there to help you to produce an edgy look. An afternoon tour in hot days asks for a short dress, t-shirt with skirts and a very comfortable sandal. Use and abuse of colors!

Blazer at night

The teory that blazer is proper only for work hours is already outdated. It’s possible to wear blazer and look polished at night. Are you going to a nightclub? Bet on bright pieces or heavy accessorizing. Don’t forget the high heels. Now, you’re set to go to a happy hour with your friends!   

Jessica C. Cipriano

Casper Libero '17

A Journalism student in Cásper Líbero, moved to São Paulo to try to realize her biggest dream: become a journalist and construct a successful future. She loves all the feminine universe, mostly the fashion, and she could spend, actually, has already spent hours and hours searching and reading everything fashion world has to offer. Coldplay is her favorite music group and Viva la Vida is the song that reminds all the good things about her life. Jessica's biggest love? Family!
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.