Back To School Fits for Your Zodiac Sign

School is back in session! While we may have lost some in-person classes this year, who says we have to lose fashion too? This upcoming school year is filled with new trends and styles that are so cute they deserve to be worn, even if it’s just in between Zoom classes. 

We know that after wearing sweatpants all day during quarantine, it’s hard to know where to start in terms of fashion. A good outline to your style this fall is your zodiac sign, because your sun sign affects your personality, and your personality affects your style! So, for this school year, we have compiled some fun fits to inspire and reflect each sign’s unique traits (in dress code, of course). 

1. 1. Aries: A Panel Fit

Aries! You natural born leaders not only dive headfirst into challenges, but also into the latest trends. This back to school season, try the upcoming style of panel jeans to catch some double takes. We paired these harlow wash jeans with this burgundy halter top to combine autumn colors and baddie energy.

2. 2. Taurus: A Floral Fit

Taurus! You earthy signs will fit right in during this season where floral patterns are more stylish than ever. Pair this adorable green flower cardigan with these trendy corduroy pants to match your fashion with your down to earth vibe!

3. 3. Gemini: A Complementary Fit

Gemini! As the twins of the zodiac, complementary colors are always fabulous on you! Orange and blue are the perfect autumn color combination, which is why we love this orange cardigan sweater and these dark blue cargo pants.

4. 4. Cancer: A Comfy Fit

Cancer! You guys are the nurturers of the zodiac, so a comfy outfit this fall will fit you like a glove. Get warm and fuzzy with this adorable teddy coat and this trendy leopard mini skirt to mix comfort and cuteness perfectly!

5. 5. Leo: A Patchwork Fit

Leo! Your perfect mix of creativity and confidence demands a bold style choice. Patchwork is a very trendy statement look, which is why we love these autumn-colored Patchwork denim boyfriend jeans paired with this ribbed top for you. 

6. 6. Virgo: A Professional Fit

Virgo! Always grounded and hardworking, a professional outfit would be amazing on you, and what’s more professional than a trendy plaid? We paired these plaid pants with this off the shoulder top to add a fun flare to back-to-school business.

7. 7. Libra: A Monochrome Fit

Libra! Filled with harmony and balance, the monochrome look trending this fall was made for you. Mix and match some shades and textures of one color and you are set! Blue is the color for libras, so here is a combination of a blue top, blue pants, and blue shoes that we love.

8. 8. Scorpio: A Flirty Fit

Scorpio! A passionate look for a passionate sign is only appropriate. Your intensity and power should match what you are wearing, which is why we paired this flirty scarf tank with this vegan leather skirt to mix some autumn trends with your fierce energy!

9. 9. Sagittarius: A Flowy Fit

Sagittarius! You are the free spirits of the zodiac, so a flowy fit is only appropriate! An easy going trend for you is the way to go. That’s why we love this gorgeous carefree maxi skirt and tiny tank combination just for you!

10. 10. Capricorn: A Sophisticated Fit

Capricorn! Your effortless sophistication can be easily translated to your style this season. Satin is so mature and stunning, which is why we love this satin top and these black flare pants to match your natural elegance!

11. 11. Aquarius: A Tie Dye Fit

Aquarius! Your uniqueness deserves stylish originality, and what’s more original than tie dye? Some tie dye pants would be a great twist on the current groovy trend for you. We love these yellow tie dye utility pants and brown bodysuit to combine your uniqueness with some fun fall colors. 

12. 12. Pisces: A Dreamy Fit

Pisces! You mystical and loving signs will absolutely dream about these trends. With your head in the stars, this adorable distressed star sweater is perfect! Pair it with these gorgeous breezy blue pants to fit your easy going vibes.