Medicine cabinet packed full of skincare products

5 All Natural Products You Need on Your Skin Now

Skincare is super trendy right now, which means companies are making all sorts of products with all sorts of ingredients. Lots of chemicals in the products you put on your face can have toxins that hurt your skin in the long run, which is why all-natural products are the way to go. Here, we have a list of five natural items with good ingredients to put on your skin to have a happy and healthy glow!

1. 1. To Heal Your Skin: Aloe Vera

The gel from Aloe Vera plants is the earth’s natural healing product for human skin. Pure Aloe Vera gel is amazing for curing any type of inflammation or scarring on the skin like acne, inflammation, and burns due to the gel’s natural antioxidants, enzymes, and vitamins. If you have stubborn redness, dryness, or marks, gel straight from the aloe vera plant itself, or this Seven Minerals Pure Aloe Vera Gel should do the trick. Just put some gel on any areas that need healing overnight, and in the morning your skin will thank you!

2. 2. To Clean Your Skin: Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Soap

Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castille Soap is so clean and natural that it has 18 different uses, one of the most popular being face wash. Its natural ingredients make it an amazing face wash when watered down that is great for all skin types like sensitive skin, acne-prone skin, oily skin, and more. It has no toxins and it is awesome for thoroughly cleansing your skin and smoothing it. I love the peppermint scent, but there are many options to choose from! Every morning and night you should be cleaning your skin, and this is the perfect product to do that with!

3. 3. To Hydrate Your Skin: Rosewater

Rosewater is nature’s gift to skin care with its natural antioxidants, pH balancing qualities, and purifying hydration. I love the Heritage Store Rosewater because it only has two ingredients and it works as a setting spray, face mist, and just as part of my skincare routine. Rose gives your skin a lift while also helping with redness and irritation, so treat your skin and get some!

4. 4. To Restore Your Skin: Witch Hazel

Witch Hazel is a more intense yet natural skin treatment made from the bark and leaves of a plant called Hamamelis virginiana. Witch hazel works as a remedy for skin that retains moisture, evens out skin tone with healing properties, and refreshes skin. This Thayers Witch Hazel Toner combines the benefits of rosewater and witch hazel to heal spots and moisturize your skin while also cleansing, evening out, and tightening your pores. Before makeup or before bed, use a cotton pad to put some on your face to rejuvenate your skin. 

5. 5. To Moisturize Your Skin: Argan Oil

Argan oil is an oil made from kernels of the Argan tree native to Morocco, and it is used there by locals to moisturize skin. Its high amounts of antioxidants, fatty acids, and vitamin E are fabulous because they help your skin on the inside, reflecting on the outside. The Ordinary Moroccan Argan Oil is 100% organic and cold-pressed, so it benefits as an amazing natural moisturizer when dropped a few times on the skin are very clear! 

Aloe vera, Castille soap, rose water, witch hazel, and argan oil are just a few of many earth’s natural skincare products that you should use to heal, cleanse, and revive your skin. Now go use these products and see for yourself!