5 Upcoming Trends for Spring/Summer 2019

We’re coming close ladies! The semester is almost over and we're just that much closer to laying on the beach with a strawberry daiquiri in hand. Whatever your plans are, here’s a list of the top 5 upcoming trends you’ll be seeing on the streets this Summer ‘19.

1. Scarf Print Pattern Mixing

We've been seeing this all over the runway, mixes, and patches of varied patterns and bright colors that scream "can't stop, won't stop."

Prabal Gurung 

Versace

Carolina Herrera

2. Monochrome

From nudes to muted jewel tones, monochrome fashion is one of the year's simplest and stylish trends. You can easily piece together a monochrome outfit with random pieces in your closet and instantly look like you walked right out of a fashion magazine.

Tom Ford 

Missoni

Balmain

3. Neon Bright Colors

From the runway to The Kardashians, and back. Neon bright colors have been the latest eye-catching trend. From bathing suits to full on suits, you will definitely be a show stopper at any event you attend.

Off-White

Jacquemus

Natasha Zinko

4. Sporty, but make it fashion

There is no doubt the sporty streetwear trend has swept the fashion scene by storm. From the comeback of Champion apparel to upscale streetwear brand Off-White, all the way to Prada, streetwear has definitely inspired a number of creative directors across the board. Mixing unconventional dresses and suits with sneakers is the best way to look fashionable yet still comfy and casual.

Off-White

Versace

Prada

5. All Satin Everything

One of my personal favorite trends this season, satin. The satin, sheen, silky finish adds the perfect touch of feminity and class to any outfit. Not only is the material cool and comfortable for the hot summer months, but you'll also look like a dewy goddess who just got back from the heavens of Greece. 

Balmain

Salvatore Ferragamo

Agnona

The summer months are a time to play with fashion and style. Step out of your comfort zone in neon and stun the crowds. Layer different color patterns and pieces to show your fun idgaf side. Play it cool and flirty with a dress and some high top kicks, or lounge around in an all satin suite and show everyone women rule the world. Whatever your favorite style or trend of the season is, don't forget to personalize it and make it your own. The best part about fashion is if you feel good wearing it, you'll look good wearing it.