This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

There’s never a time that God doesn’t show up for us. He’s always there. Always. He’s the very One who created us. Who created our soul, our heart, our desires, our laugh, our personality, our quirks, our appearance, and every ability we have. He is Hope. He is Love. He is Joy. He is Peace. He is Spontaneous. He is Gentle. He is Compassionate. The most beautiful thing in this world is when Jesus chases down someone and transforms their heart and soul into one of complete devotion and surrender to Him. And this isn’t a rare thing either. This happens moment by moment.

In my life, I have quickly come to see that the greatest love story of all time is how Jesus has chased me down. Quite literarily pursued me with all of His being until my soul couldn’t go a day without Him as my Lord and savior. And since that day He has transformed a once anxious and controlling girl into one with a gentle spirit and a trusting soul. The most amazing and life changing revelation is realizing that God wants your heart.

And, I so badly wish more women knew this. That no guy, no relationship, no party, no school, no degree, no clothing, no appearance, or whatever else you desire can fill that void in your soul. We were created to long for God, and He is the only thing that will bring us full satisfaction in this life.

Jesus puts back together our pieces. When we come as we are to Him, He brings about a healing that only He can do. He has already overcome. He has already chosen to love you. He wants you to know you are loved and live loved.

He doesn’t care about your sin, or your screw ups, or your brokenness. He wants your heart, and your surrender. Jesus died on a cross knowing that we would still sin and turn our back on Him. He loved us so dearly that He would take our place for us, so that we could be loved fully by God. So that His blood would cover all our screw ups, so that God can see us as He created us.  

Below are some of my favorite verses of scripture and some of my favorite quotes that keep me going and keep my hoping in the consistent and steadfast character and love of God:Image courtesy of Pinterest.Image courtesy of Pinterest.Image courtesy of Pinterest.

Needing fellowship or someone to just talk about who God is? I would love to get some coffee & talk Jesus with you ☺

I am a sophomore at the College of Charleston studying Hospitality and Tourism Management. I am from Dayton, Ohio, but have quickly fallen in love with Charleston, South Carolina. I live a life of neat organization and planning, but love adventure! I am defined and captivated by Christ. And, who said girls couldn't have muscle? I love athletic training and lifting! Cute coffee shops and all things dessert and ice cream have a special place in my heart.
I'm Anna Trojanowska, a junior and President of HC at the College of Charleston. Photography and ballroom dancing are my passions. I absolutely love traveling and documenting my trips to one day look back on them and cherish the beauty of the world.