This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

Anyone who knows me knows I am a huge Arianator! I have looked up to Ariana Grande since she was Cat back on Victorious (good times). I literally know all of her songs and listen to her pretty much every day. Back in March of 2017, I went to the Dangerous Woman Tour (best night ever!) and her vocal talent never ceases to impress me. I honestly prefer the live versions of her songs better than the studio version. Listening to her music comforts and empowers me to be the best version of myself. In this article, I am going to list my top 10 favorite AG songs.

1235152164

1.) breathin

Whenever I am having a hard day or feeling anxious, I listen to this song and remember to keep my head up and just keep breathing.

2.) The Way ft. Mac Miller

This was one of this first songs I fell in love with, it is such a throwback song and very nostalgic. This song marked the beginning of her singing career and the moment I heard it, I was obsessed!

3.) ghostin

This is such a captivating song and Ariana dedicated it to Mac Miller, her ex-boyfriend, who passed away in 2018. The raw emotion can be felt throughout the song, and it is one of my favorites.

4.) Into You

This song is (IMO!) one of her best pop songs and it is off her third studio album, Dangerous Woman.

5.) My Everything

This song is another raw, emotional song that she dedicated to her grandfather who passed. Such a beautiful dedication to her grandpa, and when I listen to it I get very emotional.

6.) safety net (Feat. Ty Dolla $ign)

This song is off her latest album, Positions, and it is my favorite off the entire album. Ariana and Ty’s voices harmonized together is mesmerizing.

7.) Winter Things

If you haven’t listened to Christmas & Chill EP, please do now, haha! This is my favorite song off the EP and makes me want to relax, drink some hot chocolate, and chill by the fireplace.

8.) no tears left to cry

First of all, my favorite AG music video, she looks so stunning and the transitions and editing are out of this world. Just another amazing song, and I fell in love with it when it first dropped. I actually waited for it to premier so I could be one of the first ones to hear it :)

9.) Only 1

Just another song I adore, but such a bummer she only performed it live once throughout her career. To be fair though, it is difficult song to sing live.

10.) 7 Rings

This song is empowering, and every time I listen to it, my confidence is boosted. It is such a BOSSGIRL song with a hip-hop rhythm and makes me feel so powerful. (HAHA!)

Photo From Dangerous Woman Concert

IMG 2845 1IMG 2839 1IMG 5089 OriginalIMG 2843 Original

IMG 2839 3

Allison Lagos-Soriano is currently a senior at the University at Buffalo, studying Marketing and Data Analytics. She loves wellness, music, true crime, makeup, and pop culture. Allison has many dreams and aspirations to be a successful business woman, travel the world, and make the world a better place. #GoBulls