Revamp Your School Accessories with Sakroots!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

I don’t know about you, but I don’t think I have found a brand that appeals to the many different interests I have quite like  Sakroots does. What is sakroots?

Probably the most colorful and artsy company out there that manages to cater to the artist, nature, free-spirit, and musician side to us.

I have finally found a company that appeals to my 527 personas- the nature loving, the free-spirited, the artist, the traveller, etc. Sakroots is a brand sold in over 2500 department stores like Macy’s.  The products from this company include original artwork that ties in the beliefs of peace and harmony. The brightly colored patterns, crochet accents, and funky embellishments make each item super special.

I love the company because not only does it make fun, quality, and affordable products but Sakroots is a company that gives back. “Choose Your Karma” which supports charities and artists that you can decide from their circle. Every donation you give is then matched by Sakroots themselves!

I own the Charcoal One World Artist Circle Backpack and I love it. I never wore a backpack to school in college because I preferred totes until I got this one. I had a Northface backpack but this is so much more fun & fashionable. It also goes with everything because there is every color imaginable! I love the little detailing, if you look close enough you can see the Elephant keychain it comes with. Each backpack comes with a matching pencil pouch!

I also own the Artist Circle Smartphone Wristlet in Crimson Flower. I love how convenient it is, I can walk out of my apartment with that instead of my large bags. It is the perfect on-the-go wristlet.

Lastly, I own the coolest rain boots! If you’re looking for some fun alternative to the Hunters, try this short and affordable bright blue rain booties. They’re lightweight and comfortable. You can jump in all of the puddles and be good to go. You could probably wear them in the snow during the rough winters we have and add some color to your wardrobe and the grey skies.

If you’re already a fan of Sakroots, keep reading because there’s a great opportunity for you down below.

Take a peek at their other goodies at http://www.sakroots.com!

For you social media feens- https://www.facebook.com/Sakroots/timeline

and don’t forget to check out their Instagram @sakrootsbrand

If you already loooove Sakroots, then head on over to http://www.sakroots.com/campuscircle/ to be a

SAKROOTS CAMPUS CIRCLE AMBASSADOR!

You know what that means- sharing your passion for nature and art through Sakroots to get free products, discount codes for your friends and family,

and possibly an internship in NYC! All you have to do is submit an essay on why you want to be an ambassador. Easy enough!

Go apply before I do!

If anyone has questions about the product, I’ll be happy to tell you more about why I love my Sakroots products!

Nabila Ismail is a first year Pharmacy Student at the University at Buffalo in New York from Saratoga, NY. Outside of her science pursuits, she enjoys fashion, writing, and traveling. She just came back from spending a whole summer in Italy as a nanny & English Tutor. She's very excited to have Her Campus at her school this year!