Must See Buffalo Concerts in the Upcoming Months

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Buffalo chapter.

With school seemingly getting worse by the week there’s only one thing to logically do…fantasize about summer! To help you do so here’s a list of must see concerts in Buffalo (or very close) to Buffalo after finals are finally over.

1. Post Malone w 21 savage. May 26 @ Darien Lake Performing Arts Center

Not only is Darien Lake an amazing concert venue with legendary pregames in the parking lots, who wouldn’t want to see Post Malone?! I can almost guarantee this will be a killer concert, even if it isn’t it’ll be such a nice gift to yourself after finals are over!

2. Kendrick lamar with SZA and schoolboy Q. June 3 @ Darien Lake Performing Arts Center.

Another killer concert at an amazing venue! 

3. Taste of country concert. June 8 @ Coca-Cola Field

If country is your thing, this is the concert for you! Coca-Cola field is right in the middle of downtown Buffalo so the fireworks they do at the end of the show are amazing to watch! Definitely would be a cute date idea.

4. Zac brown band. June 24 @ Darien Lake Performing Arts Center.

So if you’re from Buffalo or going to school here, you’re not actually from Buffalo until you see a country concert at Darien Lake. There’s nothing better than dancing with your friends and channeling your inner country girl!

5. Vans Warped Tour. July 25 @ Darien Lake Performing Arts Center

This is the last ever Vans Warped Tour. This definitely isn’t the crowd or music for everyone but if it is your thing, you definitely have to attend the last one! 

6. Portugal the man. August 1 @ Artpark  

Artpark concerts hold a very special place in my heart. This is the concert I am most excited for on this list. Beyond fantastic band and an even better venue. 

Marissa Hanes is a junior at University at Buffalo and planning to pusue her dream career as a Nurse somewhere on the west coast post-graduation. She currently works as a Nursing Assistant at Sister's of Charity Hospital as well as a front desk receptionist at a career office in UB. In her sparse free time you can find Marissa somewhere outside (when it's not 800 degrees out), catching up on her favorite youtuber's, writing poetry, or planning another trip somewhere far from Buffalo.