2013 From A to Z

Fusion Fitness Classes

From piloxing to aerial yoga, zumba water aerobics to spinning dance classes, 2013 is fusing fitness classes to make a more challenging and more exciting workout.

Graphics

Graphics were all over the runway this season from monochrome stripes at Marc Jacobs to plaid at Armani and checkerboard at Louis Vuitton. Try this trend paired with a basic color for a bold yet classy look.

Hunger Games: Catching Fire

The second movie in the “Hunger Games” trilogy is set to hit theaters in November. With the hottest actress at the moment, Jennifer Lawrence, as the star. May the odds be ever in your favor. 

Imperfections

Embrace them. The gap tooth, wrinkles, freckles and moles were embraced on the runways from France to Milan. Stop trying to cover them up and start showcasing them!

Jobs

This one is more hopeful than certain. With our education system failing, the job market looking, well, awful, and more and more jobs being shipped overseas, we hope to see change in 2013. Some swift moves by the Obama administration and local and state governments will need to occur before this can come to fruition.