Calling all boys of Boston University!  If you’re searching for the perfect girl with both brains and beauty, look no further because this week’s campus cutie has it all!  From the warm beaches of sunny Miami, Florida, Rebecca Arkin is a sophomore who truly is the full package.  Passionate about everything she gets involved in both on and off campus, this girl is a keeper!

As a Behavior and Health major, Rebecca is dedicated to helping others.  When asked what her plans are for the future she said, “I’m not exactly sure what the future holds, but I do want to go to graduate school and then hopefully work in another country doing something related to health for a little.”  So inspirational!

Though school is her main focus, Rebecca is also involved with other organizations on campus like Hillel and Delta Gamma.  Since heritage is a very important part of her life, she loves being a part of something on campus that can help maintain the values and traditions she grew up with at home.  In regards to being in a sorority she explains, “DG gave me the opportunity to meet so many cool and interesting people that I probably would have never had the chance to meet otherwise.”   

Unlike many sophomores, Rebecca also had the incredible opportunity to study abroad in London this past fall.  When asked about her experience she explained, “IT WAS AMAZING.  I learned a lot about the world and myself and also have a clearer picture of what I want to do with my life.  I love meeting different people and

learning about why people are the way they are, so living in such a diverse city that is so different than the US was an experience that challenged me and was unforgettable….and of course good food and cute boys didn’t hurt!”  

After returning to Boston from her London abroad experience, Rebecca is looking for a genuine and honest guy.  “I love and am inspired by people who are passionate about the things they are interested in and care about.”  Since she has found this passion in her own life, Rebecca likes to surround herself with others who feel the same way about their own interests.    

Cultured, beautiful, and smart, Rebecca is a one of a kind girl who knows who she is and isn’t afraid to show it.