Her Chats Presents: Bliss Product Try-On and Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Bliss is the dream skincare line for any young college woman looking to find a bang for her buck. High-quality skincare for a budget that won’t leave you wondering where your money went, Bliss strives for affordability while also providing the best TLC for your face and body. They’ve recently expanded to sell products at Target, which everyone knows is the essential shopping spot for the savvy college student.

This week, Sonja Caballero and Juliette Barry of Her Campus BU had the pleasure of being able to review two Bliss products: the Lemon & Sage Body Butter and the Drench & Quench Moisturizer. Check out Sonja and Juliette’s video below to see what they had to say about these two Bliss products! 

Bliss skincare is truly the new trend for any college student looking to maintain glowing, healthy skin while also not working overtime to be able to afford a decent moisturizer. Check them out on their website and at Target!

Thank you for watching Her Chats! We hope you enjoyed our review!

HCXO

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.