sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

6 Things You Need To Make Summer A Breeze

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

The best time of the year is that beautiful moment when you walk out of your last exam, and feel complete freedom. What time is it? Yes, it’s summer time! Whether you choose to travel, to work, or to hang out during the summer, your life is under your control again. You just took your finals, and you might be in a little bit of a haze because of that gruesome Statistics exam. All you’re probably thinking of is packing a tote bag, and heading straight for the beach. But before you do that and realize that you’ve forgotten everything and accidentally brought your backpack instead, Her Campus wants to show you the Summer Survival Kit so that you know how to pack for any summer occasion!

1. The first item that you need to take anytime and anywhere is a book. During the school year, it’s easy to forget how fun it is to read books independently. Or, maybe you’re like me, and say that during the summer, “I’m going to read sooo many books!” If you need a place to start because your last visit to the local library has been so long, try reading Jardine Libaire’s White Fur! It’s a young romance with a thrilling twist- a perfect read for the beach! 

2. We all know the struggle of packing a toothbrush. Before you throw it in your bag with your clothes and your shoes, you might think to yourself, “Is this sanitary?” The answer is, probably not! Thank goodness there is a way to safely pack that toothbrush with the Steripod, toothbrush protector! Just clip the toothbrush head in the steripod and it will stay safely dry and clean. So simple!  

3. Some days, you’ll be in a sun daze. But don’t be so dazed that you forget to put a sleeve on that drink of yours (unless you really want your hands to get wet every time you take sip)!  

4. Next, check out this new line from Summer’s Eve! With simple, wholesome ingredients that are free of chemicals, it’s great way to clean down there without disrupting the natural pH. You can get a foaming wash for your home, or cleansing cloths that you can drop in your travel bag and save for later! You might be leaving yoga, at the beach, or just trying to stay fresh on a hot summer’s day, but the Summer’s Eve natural cleanser is a great way to have a quick touch up. 

5. With the summer vibes, you have to have the summer scents! For those hot days, try Secret’s Cool Waterlily so you can keep your pits fresh and smelling flowery. Be sure to get this super cute to-go size so that you can pop it in your travel bag and take it wherever you need it! 

6. Last, but never least, keep your eyebrows on fleek with Essence Cosmetics’ Eyebrow Designer! This bad boy, with one application, will keep you eyebrows in place all day. The best part is that this brow pen, along with all other Essence Cosmetics products, are cruelty free. If you love the animals, and you love your brows, this is the perfect product for you!  

Hopefully after this list you feel ready to tackle summer head on. Remember, summer break is the most wonderful time of the year, so make the most of it! 

What should you be packing this summer? 

#summer #hcsurvivalkit #packing 

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.