6 Outfits for a Stylish Thanksgiving

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

It’s that time of year again! Once again we must choose an outfit we’ll be ready to see in all of our family pics on Facebook. Add your own twist to one of these looks and you’ll be sure to make an entrance at your family’s Thanksgiving celebration.

Preppy

Layer your favorite sweater and plaid shirt and mix it with a cute patterned skirt and some tights or leggings. (Mixing of patterns is okay!) Pair this with a chunky necklace and any bracelets you like. Finally put on a pair of solid colored dress shoes or flats and you’ve completed your preppy Thanksgiving look!

Cute and Cozy

We all know sometimes family gatherings can take a toll on us, so break out the sweater and stay cozy this Thanksgiving! Grab the biggest, comfiest sweater you can find and throw it on over your favorite pair of leggings. Add a cute patterned scarf and a long necklace and you’re ready to tackle Thanksgiving while being comfortable and cute.

Classy

If your family’s Thanksgiving party is more on the formal end, choose a nice turtleneck sweater and pair it with an overcoat and a nice pair of black pants. Add a solid colored heel (or boots) and you’re ready to show off your classy side.

Simple

If you’re going for the easiest, quickest most simple Thanksgiving look this year, grab your favorite dress and add a bulky scarf to create a more “fall” look. Pair this with a pair of tall boots and matching socks or leg warmers and you’re done. Easy and cute!

Cute but Comfy

The struggle between finding a cute outfit and one that won’t stop you from eating as much stuffing on Thanksgiving as possible is too real. By grabbing a plain white tee and an oversized sweater cardigan, you can eat as much as you want and still look fashionable. Pair it with your favorite pair of jeans and some short boots and even add a cute hat and some jewelry to spice things up a bit.

Chic

If you feel like you’re in the mood to impress, go all out and rock this chic style. With a nice white blouse and a long peacoat you’ll be warm and fashionable. Grab a pair of nice black jeans (or leather!) and add a pop to the outfit with a bold heel. As always, jewelry and a purse will complete the look.

Whether you’re staying in or going out this Thanksgiving, choose a look that you’ll feel great in. From cozy and comfortable to classy and chic, you’ll be able to eat that turkey and stuffing while looking flawless.

Find me either eating some vegan buffalo mac & cheese or crocheting up a storm. Or maybe both at the same time.