Ray Trott '16

Seen this cutie around lately? Well you can say or just wait for him to serenade you with a Tupac original. Read on to find out more about Ray Trott, the sophomore after your own heart.

Year: 2016

Major/Minor: I actually just finished declaring my Environmental Studies major. I feel like I wouldn’t be a true Brandeisian without a minor or two so ideally, I’d like to minor in Theater and Classical Studies.

Hometown: Braintree, Massachusetts.

Her Campus: Age?

Ray Trott: I’m 19 at the moment and turning 20 in February.

HC: Height?

RT: Five foot nine and a half… that half is important.

HC: Single or Taken?

RT: Available… wink wink, nudge nudge.

HC: Boxers or Briefs?

RT: Boxer briefs, always.

HC: Favorite Song?

RT: That’s a tough one! I love “No Woman, No Cry” by Bob Marley.

HC: If money were not an issue, describe the perfect date.

RT: I’d love to go to Paris and walk the streets under the stars, have a lovely dinner at a restaurant. It’d also need the right amount of spontaneity and adventure to keep things exciting.

HC: What are you involved in on campus?

RT: Currently, I’m one of the co-publicists for Company B Acappella. I’ve also been involved in theater productions with the UTC and right now I’m cast as Corny Collins in Hairspray, which I am absolutely thrilled about! I work for Student Production Services and I was an Orientation Leader this past fall. If I had more time, I’d be involved with the environmental groups on campus.

HC: What is your dream job?

RT: When I was a kid, I always thought it’d be pretty cool to be a film actor or the front man of a rock band. Right now, I really want to do some sort of field work where I can be outdoors all the time, maybe a park ranger or something.

HC: What is your guilty pleasure?

RT: Blasting Tupac when nobody’s around and trying (and failing) to be gangsta.

HC: Top three toppings on a pizza?

RT: Cheese, pepperoni, and cheese. Can never have enough cheese.

HC: Celebrity crush?

RT: I have a huge man-crush on Leonardo DiCaprio. Anna Kendrick is awesome too.

HC: Do you make the first move?

RT: Yeah, more or less, I’d say. But I’m always flattered when a girl makes the first move, it takes the pressure off me and it’s very attractive.