This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Name:

Jamison W

Year:

Freshman, but it’s the end of the year and I passed…so sophomore?

Major:

Spanish

Hometown:

Churchville, N.Y. (a suburb of Rochester)

Hobbies:

Singing around my house, loudly. GLEE CLUB, bhangra, playing bass clarinet, reading, watching Youtube videos.

Favorite Binghamton Memory:

The last weekend of the semester. My friends and I had just come back from a party and we were sitting in one of their rooms singing and someone was playing guitar. It was just really nice to have everyone together having a great time….until their RA knocked on their door and told us to shut up because it was 3 in the morning.

Personal Superpower:

Obviously to move shit with my mind. I mean, who wouldn’t want to do that?!

Go-To Outfit/Accessory

1)    Playboy perfume. My friends and I all put it on before we go out. We think that when we use it we have an amazing time out.2)    This navy-blue long sleeve shirt that’s actually a PJ shirt, but you wouldn’t know it if I didn’t tell you that.

Current Favorite Song:

Chandelier – Sia. Seriously, go listen to it if you haven’t already. There’s so much emotion behind it, not to mention her vocals. AND the music video is on point, hell even the lyric video is awesome.

Celeb Idol:

Sally Field. She’s shown longevity in a business that doesn’t favor the old. She played Nora effing Walker, only the best TV mother ever. AND she keeps it classy, while still knowing how to be fun and quirky. She’s basically the older version of J-Law.

First Thing I Notice About a Person:

This is probably going to sound rather vain, but the first thing I always notice about a person is the amount of acne they have. I think this comes from a time in my life when I had a ton of acne and would always look at other people to see how normal the amount I had was. Perhaps I just never grew out of that habit.

#1 Relationship Deal Breaker:

Don’t cheat. If you cheat on me there will be no do-overs, there will be no taking you back, we will break up immediately, end of story. End, fin, over. If there was some sort of problem, I would expect you to have the decency, guts, respect for me and yourself to talk about whatever problem or issue is happening.

Easiest Way to Win My Heart:

Be attractive. Lol I’m kidding. But seriously, just be kind. That goes a long way in my book.

Life Philosophy:

Thou shalt not be a bystander.

AND/OR

This above all: to thine own self be true,

And it must follow, as the night the day,

Thou canst not then be false to any man.

Binghamton Contributor