Lynne Johanson, Administrative Assistant of Service Learning and Coordinator of Alternative Spring Break

Outside the bubble…

HC: Where did you attend college?

Salem State University

HC: Hobbies?

I love to cook, spend time with family and friends, and I love to sing.  I have been involved with the St. Patrick’s Family players for 19 years and we have had the opportunity to perform all around New England as well as on the West Coast, and in Ireland, and Italy.  Our group performs a musical cantata called the Resurrection and we perform around the Easter season in many local churches and also have had the opportunity to perform at the women’s prison in Framingham many times.

HC: What do you like to do on the weekends?

In the summer, I love boating. My husband and I spend weekends on our boat in Mattapoisett, MA. We also love spending time with my family in Wells Beach ME for family vacations.  Family is the most important thing to me.

HC: Family?

I have been fortunate to be married to my best friend Dave for almost 32 years.  We have 2 daughters and a daughter-in-law.  Oh, and of course my little dog, Miss Fifi, she is definitely a big part of the family.  My husband and I met at my sister’s wedding.  My sister is actually married to my husband’s brother.