Anna Schultz-Friends Facing Lake
Anna Schultz-Friends Facing Lake
Anna Schultz / Her Campus

Keeping Up with the Bentley HC Staff

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Spring break is quickly approaching and whether you’re staying at home over the break or going somewhere warm, it’s definitely a much needed break from classes and work. We caught up with the Her Campus staff to check and see how they’re spending their break from Bentley!

Allison

I’m going to Bonita Springs Florida with four of my friends! I’m excited to go somewhere warm and get to hang out on the beach for the week.

Lodi

Going to visit my sister in DelRay Beach, Florida! I’m excited to spend some time with her and her dog and check out the nightlife!

Amanda

I’m heading to London for spring break! This semester I’m taking a class called the English Origins of American Law with Professor Saliembe. I’m excited to see the Magna Carta!

Elizabeth

I’m going to Jamaica with my family! I’m excited to go with my family and spend time on the beach relaxing and enjoying the warm weather.

Delila

I’m going back to Los Angeles for spring break and am excited to spend some time at home!

Sarah D.

I’m going home for spring break to Plymouth, Mass. I’ll probably just go visit Plymouth Rock and hang out with my family!

Erin

I’m going to Orlando, Florida this spring break. I get to go to Disney which I love. This is my 15th time going and Magic Kingdom is my favorite park!

Sarah V.

Going abroad to France for spring break! I’m taking a history of wine class this semester and am excited to go to both Paris and Bourdeaux!

Anna

I’m going home for spring break to Petersham, Mass. I’m excited to go skiing while I’m there with friends and family!

Annie

I’m going home for spring break as well to Willmington, Mass. I’ll probably take some day trips to Boston and visit my friends.

Melissa

I’m going to Switzerland for spring break to visit a friend! I don’t usually ski, but we’re going to the Swiss Alps! I’m also excited to get some swiss chocolate.

Julia

I’m going to Syracuse, New York for the break. I’m excited to go back home and for my 20th birthday on March 14th!

We’ve still got a couple weeks left of classes and midterms before spring break, but can’t wait until it’s finally here!

Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.