DIY Friday: Photo Letters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Hi there! Welcome to DIY Friday! This is a new blog started to give you DIY projects to spice up your life! This week I will be showing you how to make craft letters with photos. These letters are a cute way to express your favorite memories without having to print photos or buy frames.

First, you will need to purchase however many letters you want to make. You can purchase wooden letters from any craft store around you; I picked mine up at Michaels!

Next step, in a word document, paste a bunch of small photos, in black and white or color.

After you decide on your photos, just print the photos out on regular printing paper. I recommend using regular printing paper rather than photo paper because it is easier to fold and bend at the edges. Once printed, grab a pair of scissors and begin cutting out the photos! 

Next, use a glue stick to collage the photos onto the wooden letter. Arrange them in a collage format, making sure that the faces are not on the corners and will not be folded over the edges. For the final step, fold the edge of the pictures over the sides of the letter and tape them so the photos do not fall off. 

Take these letters and hang them around your dorm room and common room to have a little bit of home and memories!

Photo Credits: 

http://michaels.liquifire.com/michaels?set=ver%5B2.0%5D,viewer%5BMagnify…

Hey all my name is Claudia Holub. I am currently a senior at Bentley university. I enjoy hanging out with my friends, listening to country music and going on runs!