thought catalog IcUbKfIuQ70 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
thought catalog IcUbKfIuQ70 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Unsplash

Best Hidden Places to Study Around Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Below are some quiet study spaces around campus that aren’t the usual places you would think to go like the library or student center.

Morison Study Nooks

If you go past the CMT and walk to the end of the hall and turn left, you’ll walk see another hallway with windows on the left. To the right is a glass encased study room and at the end are study spaces with orange chairs. This is a great study spot for finals because they’re very quiet and not many people know about these spaces. Although, there’s only three study rooms and two floors that have the orange chairs so you have to be quick if you want to grab these spots during finals.

Adamian Small Study Room

This small study room in Adamian is at the end of the building near the parking lots and is a really nice place to get some work done. There are comfy chairs and large tables to spread out all of your work. There is also a lot of natural light coming in from the windows and only the occasional finance or accounting professor walking by.

Adamian Large Study Room

This room is on the third floor of Adamian and is a great place to study, although it is a bit larger than some of the other study spaces and it has a lot of tables and chairs with plenty of study space. The highlight of this study space is its beautiful view of the library. When you’ve got your nose in a book and you’re cramming for finals, you can always look up and see one of the most iconic spots on campus.

Smith IPM Faculty room

This isn’t the most popular place on campus to study, but there are two couches, a whiteboard, and a table with three chairs and it’s a really quiet. If you’re on the third floor of Smith and just walked in the door from the outside, you turn to the right, and there’s a sign that says IPM and a door. Past the door is this room that usually has no one in it. There are about three or four office doors so there may be a bit of noise from that. If you keep walking there is also the second staircase that leads you outside at the back of Jennison. This used to be my favorite spot to go during midterms and finals freshman year and is definitely a great place to go if you’re trying to find your own space.

Hope you find your perfect study spot this semester. Good luck with finals!

Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.